“Kosta Papic is the way, he’s the truth ,he’s back at Hearts to reclaim his title, its Aduana’s Season ,it’s an Olympic run ,Annor Walker’s way ,yet it’s the Black smith that has moulded Kotoko to top the Ghana Premier League table” [In the voice of Kwabena Yeboah].
It doesn’t matter who has the license, its smith, the man who pressurized his players to put pressure on the opponents. Oh Yes! its Gama, the Brazilian destined to fail because many Brazilians didn’t do well at Kotoko yet they didn’t meet Smith I mean the Blacksmith the one with the name John the Son.
Calm the fuck down. Chill the fuck out. Shut the fuck up. Thank you for your attention. Now please wash your hands and wear your mask.
Kotoko are on Top of the Ghana Premier League table for the first time in over 1170minutes played. The porcupines climbed to the summit of the table beating the league leaders Karela at Ayinase; the famous ground cemented with glory and myths. Sunday was a good day for ‘fufu’ in Kumasi. Finally Muftawu Nabila can have his sleep; light FM journalist can give Dr. Kwame Kyei a break. It is a work in progress for Nana Yaw Amponsah and beginning of a bounty project.
Kumasi Asante Kotoko has not won the Premier League since 2014.
Ghana Premier League Week 13 Updates
- Benjamin Acquah and Moro Sumaila scored the all-important goals as Ebusua Dwarfs pulled a surprise 2-0 win over Allies at the Accra Sports Stadium; Allies have failed to win a game in 5 and are currently bottom of the GPL table while Dwarfs sit 7th with 19points
- The scheduled second game of Saturday between King Faisal and Medeama was postponed.
- Great Olympics were beaten by Bechem United at the Nana Fosu Gyeabour Park, Clinton Duodu, Hafiz Konkoni Wontah, and Moro Salifu while Charles Danso got the consolation goal for Olympics [3-1 win].Yaw Preko records his first loss as an Olympics manager after taking over the Club from Yaw Annor Walker.
- Aduana Stars continued their chase for the much coveted Premier league title with a 1-0 home win over WAFA. Emmanuel Baffour scored in the 54th minute to move the Fire Boys to the fifth position on the table. WAFA continue their bad form on away grounds
- Dreams FC beat Coach Ignatius Osei-Fosu’s Eleven wonders 2-0 in Techiman.Wonders sit just a point above the relegation Zone while Dreams are one place behind Aduana.
- Ashanti Gold moved to ninth on the standings following a 1-0 win over Liberty Professionals[Kwaku Kakari scored the decisive goal in the 39th minute],who sit one place and one point above the drop zone.
- Elmina Sharks and Berekum Chelsea will come face to face at the Nduom Sports Stadium in the last fixture of the matchday today.
By Yaw Ampofo Jr